Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Money Saving Tips: Take-N-Bake Pizza

 
Welcome to Clays Kitchen


I love pizza. I could eat it almost every day. I like it whether it is deep dish, thin or with stuffed crust, hot from the oven or straight from the refrigerator in the middle of the night. That’s right, you know what I’m talking about, all that cheese and toppings piled high on that perfect crust. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.

Now before I go on let me say nothing takes the place of piping hot pizza straight from a pizzeria. However, if you are looking for a way to cut your expenses and still have good fresh made-to-order pizza, then check out your local Take-N-Bake pizza shops near you. I get my pizzas from Papa Murphy’s and I can highly recommend them to you.

I shop at the Papa Murphy’s in Olathe, Kansas. The store is always clean, the staff is polite and helpful, and I can usually get in and out very quickly. Their supplies are well stocked and fresh, and you can watch them make your pizza with any combination of toppings on it that you like. You can also order other items like salads, pop and pasta. You don’t even need a pizza pan, because each pizza comes with its own specially designed pan that goes straight in the oven and then to the table. They even have a special pan you can purchase to cook your pizza on your grill if you like.

Papa Murphy’s is very generous with their toppings, their pizzas are easy to cook and taste great every time. Because they always run specials, hand out coupons and have other customer appreciation incentives, you can spend less and get more for your dollar. So the next time you’re in the mood for pizza, Take-N-Bake it yourself.

To see if there is a Papa Murphy's in your area to to: http://www.papamurphys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment